Guilde Manava
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -15%
(Adhérents Fnac) LEGO® Star Wars™ ...
Voir le deal
552.49 €

Bot Paysan Wakfu DOWNLOAD

Bot Paysan Wakfu DOWNLOAD Empty Bot Paysan Wakfu DOWNLOAD

Message  DofusMembro Mar 19 Nov 2013 - 20:02

Bot Paysan Wakfu DOWNLOAD

Bonjour

Supported gathering professions: Farming, Lumberjacking, Fishing, Herbalism, Mining and Trapping.

Supported craft professions: AoE Weapons master, Armorer, Baker, Chef, Close-C Weapons Master, Handyman, Jeweler, Karma Minter, Leather Dealer, Long-D Weapons Master and Tailor.

When I started using the Wakfu profession bot I was about level 5 in farming, I turned on the bot and went on with my business. I returned to my computer a short time later to find I’d went up three whole levels. The bot is able to run up to 12 hours continuously with short breaks in between. You can easily powerlevel any Wakfu profession using this Wakfu bot. I, myself, plan to use this Wakfu profession bot to become one of the richest players in Wakfu. There is nothing stopping you from doing the same today, so get this free bot while it’s still available to the public. Also be sure to check back daily for any new updates as well as new releases!

Download: eprograms.eu/Wakfu/
Télécharger: eprograms.eu/Wakfu/
Descargar: eprograms.eu/Wakfu/

DofusMembro
Roi / Reine

Revenir en haut Aller en bas